Representatives and State Co-ordinators of DB Tech, Southern region met on 14 July 2015 at Don Bosco Skill Mission, Bengaluru. State Heads and State Coordinators of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala attended the meeting convened by Fr.Arul Maran and Fr.Remesh Cherian, DBSM, Ms.Amulya, Sr.Manager, New Delhi and Ms.Priyanka, Manager M&E, DBSM. Fr.P Arul Das and Mr.Sridhar participated from Hyderabad province.
The agenda was to discuss and deliberate on the performance of each of the centres. The following was shared :
- For AP & Telangana, the batch to batch gap is too high in Gagillapur, Kurnool and Bandlaguda centers.
- Only 50% of the target for Phase 2 could be achieved due to lead time between each batch which is relatively high.
- It is not feasible to operate centres with courses in a single domain considering the overhead costs. It is therefore advisable to conduct atleast 2 domains in the center.
- Three new centers are proposed to be set up in Guntur, Ravulapalem and Kadapa.
- For Phase 3 (September 2015 to March 2016), target would be 600.
- For Phase 4 (April 2016 to August 2016) target is set at 300.
- Phase 3 will be in partnership with Quest Alliance for Retail domain.